Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Sleeper

Sometimes when there is an unexpected talent or success we call it a sleeper.

It's that player in fantasy football you pick in the last round to fill your roster and you suddenly are ruling the league with his points. It's the low-budget movie that makes millions and wins an Oscar. It's the Minnesota Vikings...

Wait a minute. What??

Oh yes, they put me to sleep last night. After halftime I changed my position on the couch from upright to horizontal and the next thing I knew, hubby was waking me up so I could sleep in bed. "Did we win?" I asked. I was really sleepy, but I'm pretty sure his reply was a laugh followed by a "Heck no" or something.

It's no surprise I have had this cartoon shared with me multiple times already this week:

Funny stuff, eh? I can't defend myself so I'll just play along and laugh. Or go back to sleep!

Speaking of sleep or lack of it... The next few nights might be late ones. At first I thought signing up for back-to-back scrapbooking weekends was a good a idea. But when you finish one project completely the first weekend, you only have a few days to get everything in order for the next.

Right now I am multi-tasking. I am blogging while uploading 307 photos to the Walgreens site for prints.

And not quite half will be used, but I can't seem to find time to figure out which ones -- ahead of time. Sigh.

Maybe I should sleep on it.

That would be a good kind of sleeper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously you fell asleep on MY comfy couch.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.