Thursday, October 3, 2013

Smirk Alert

Once in awhile (if "once in awhile" is all the time), we hear comments that Carter looks just like his dad. Mostly, anyone who grew up in Rapids and saw hubby as a young charmer with a smirk on his face.


Carter brought home his sophomore picture and I have to say, I get what they're saying.

Carter just needs to part his hair in the middle. Ha. Well he did inherit some dimples and a whole lot of charm (not that I won't take some credit). He just looks so grown up all of a sudden. I'm not ready for another MAN in my life!

If you look at his cross country picture, he's got the smirk again and...

... He's lifting one of his funky eyebrows (courtesy of Dad, too) as if to say, "What's not to like about me?"

I can tell you: Not much.

I love both of these guys with all my heart -- quirks, smirks and all. Can't wait to have us all under one roof again tonight. Then it's my turn to smile :)


No comments: