Monday, October 28, 2013

Mixed Up

Plenty of people might say I am mixed up in the head for a variety of reasons -- not just that I support the lowly Vikings. But I am not as mixed up as they appeared to be last night. Again.


I was not kidding about our crazy messed-up cable signal, was I? All the pixelation and disjointed audio quickly gave me a headache... which was compounded by the home team's inadequacy. I realized I was not missing much after all.

And no, I didn't win any money in the Packer Pool either. In fact, Carter lost a 2-dollar bet with his old babysitter. Why he deliberately sought out a losing wager is beyond me!

Tonight, unfortunately, that cable mess on just that one station is still mixed up. Just that one station, which happens to air The Voice. So now I am actually missing some scenery (a.k.a. Adam and Blake) that I really like. Phooey.

So I decided to mix up a cake of some sort using apples a friend gave me from her "orchard." Just pulled an Apple Spice Cake out of the oven. Gonna have to let it cool just enough so our mouths don't burn... but it still melts the ice cream on top.

See, my thinking isn't always so mixed up, is it?


No comments: