Friday, October 25, 2013

Creation Station

Just moments ago -- 14 minutes past my self-imposed midnight deadline -- I finished the freshman year of Carter's high school scrapbook. Anyone awake to celebrate with me??

While I do feel proud of some of my creations today, nothing can compare to what God presented us.


Quite the fabulous sunset on the shores of Mission Lake. One of those things where someone pointed it out by the window and I promptly dropped whatever I was doing on my scrapbook page, grabbed a camera or two (ha) and rushed outside.

I took what I thought was an OK shot. Then I went inside and looked out that window again and I saw God was not done creating his magic yet. So I raced back to the lakefront and got this image.

Nothing I've done this weekend or in my lifetime could compare. And I am OK with that. It looks like a lot of work to make something that beautiful.

I'll leave that one in God's hands and keep plugging away at my own creations.


No comments: