Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sleep Scrappin'

Since I am moments away from 2 a.m., I feel like I am sleep blogging -- and probably have been sleep scrapping for a few hours.

It did not feel like it was a very productive day compared to yesterday but I got a good start on Carter's sports book. Here is the first page with that photo we love. (And the camera angle makes some of the letters look crooked, but they are not. I would not allow that!)


I managed to get through his recreation sports in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and part of 2007. I realized I must have forgotten that year's summer ball and fall soccer photos somewhere at home. At least I hope so. I left some blank pages for them!

So I skipped to 2008 and my productivity has been diminishing by the hour. We still have one more day -- or part of one -- to get more done. Now it will be a matter of whether I'll be out like a light immediately or if I suddenly get my third wind and can't sleep!

I can't wait to see what I have done in the morning as the past few hours have been a blur. If this blog doesn't make sense, I'll do my best to interpret later!

In the meantime, sweet dreams. I'm pretty sure I'll have visions of little kids' soccer and baseball all night!


No comments: