Friday, October 18, 2013

Crop-toberfest

After a day of scrapbooking at Crop-toberfest, I should know better than to blog when I am tired.

I realized, too late, that last night when I wrote about Carter's great finishing time, it probably didn't make sense. I had his previous best at 12:30 and it should have been 20:30. Ha. That's a big difference! He'd be in the Olympics doing a 5K at that rate!

Oh boy. Sorry.

Today was my fourth annual fall scrapping weekend with my Scrap Sister Jenny. Typically this one has been held in Stevens Point -- just close enough where we didn't have to stay overnight but just far enough where it seemed like a long 25-minute drive coming home at night. This year, it is at a hotel in Wisconsin Rapids. So I get to sleep in my own bed at night and, if I forget anything, I can run home or beg hubby to meet me halfway or deliver it. Hopefully, I won't need that service.

My mission for this weekend is to finish Carter's grade school album for Grant Elementary. I finished up his Grades 1-3 this spring, with a start on the Grades 4-6 album. If I finish that, then I jump to high school since I already did his Grades 7-8 Middle School album.

Today I finished 4th grade and as soon as I got to 5th, realized I didn't have Carter's first day of school pictures for that year. I didn't make Jim deliver them. I am just looking for them on the 2008 discs now and will print them and do that page in the morning. Other than that, 5th grade is done!

Yup, 18 pages today!

So I'll do 6th grade tomorrow and most definitely will finish it at some point so I can move onto the AHS album. The key is getting to bed NOW so I can get an early start. And keep that motivation going.

Red Bull, anyone?

No comments: