Sunday, October 27, 2013

Signals Crossed

We keep losing the cable TV signal for the station airing tonight's Packer-Viking game. That might be for the best!

I decided to blog quickly before the game for two reasons. One, I don't think it's going to be pretty. Still a fan, but also a realist. And two, I am not sure I can stay awake for the whole game. I am living on little sleep (and see point number one.)

It's a little late in the season to still be trying to figure out our offense. We are changing our starting quarterback more often than I stop at King Cone. And that's saying something.

Still, I'll don my Viking lounge pants and settle in for what I hope is a game that yields a purple W and / or money from the Packer pool. I am not picky at this point. Just tired.

I am feeling quite accomplished, though. I ended up getting 50 pages done this weekend so that means over the past two weekends I have scrapbooked 103 pages of Carter's life in pictures... for those of you keeping score at home.

And trust me. I'd rather you just pay attention to that score for now!!


No comments: