Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday

When you're scrapbooking, every day is a "Throwback Thursday." We look at all the old photos and re-live those moments in time that surround the image.

This weekend, I am at it again. My friend Becky and I have actually started our weekend already and have arrived at Scrap Camp -- located at the Waypost Camp on Mission Lake... which is rural Hatley... which is rural Bevent... which is super rural Wausau maybe? Hard to find on the map, but we found it!

My mission, if I choose to accept it (and try to accomplish it), is to get Carter's freshman year done in his High School scrapbook. Then it's starting his Life in Sports album beginning with this beauty...

Hubby and I absolutely love this photo of Carter -- his first professional sports photo, mind you, at the tender age of 4. You just want to pinch his adorable little cheeks, don't you?

I have a feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of ooooh-ing and awww-ing this weekend.... like I do every other weekend or any day with this little cutie.

Don't tell him I called him that, though. It will be bad enough when I take pictures and share the pages with you! Someday he'll understand.

But let's not rush it.


No comments: