Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cookie Monsters


The heat wave is just far enough in our past for us to shut the air-conditioning off... and for me to turn the oven on!

I know. I am not right in the head. It's for a good cause, though.

At least I thought.

I figured, since I was going up north to Clutterville this weekend I would make the guys a treat to enjoy while I was gone. I think they were racing to see who could say it first: "Just the fact that you're going away is a treat!"

Funny. Ha, ha. Fine. Since I already had the ingredients out to make Monster Cookies, I figured I'd still make them.

And take them with me!

No, I'll be nice. I'm sure they were joking – in that "ha, ha, you think I'm joking" way. But I know that even though they won't MISS me necessarily, they will THINK of me when they enjoy those yummy, yummy cookies filled with peanut butter and oatmeal and chocolate chips and vanilla chips and M&M's...

And yes, I will bring some with me for the hard workers at Mom's. Including me.

Gotta go now, though. Oven's beeping and I better finish these before my temper – I mean, outdoor temperature – rises!


No comments: