Tuesday, July 22, 2014

De-Clutter Stutter


The momentum of my de-cluttering movement has stuttered and sputtered a bit. Finally, with a freer schedule in the evenings, I have been able to resume my efforts a bit this week. It also helps that the next-door neighbor is having a garage sale this weekend.

Deadline!

Here I felt so good about taking all my leftover garage sale stuff to Goodwill a few weeks back. Now I wish I had it to sell. Oh well. I have more!

Tonight, I was in multi-tasking mode. Watched a few more episodes of Orange is the New Black while pricing scrapbook items and all kinds of Carter clothes that I haven't successfully sold yet online. So we'll give it another chance.

The problem is that all of those items came out of my office closet. So there is no noticeable de-cluttering to the public eye. Will have to expand my search circle in the evenings to come. I'm guessing I will have to take a break from catching up on Orange, since movement from my computer chair is probably a requirement.

Not that I am opposed to exercise. I did already sell my AbRoller. Just like the cartoon above, I am sure it probably works but I am the wrong person to ask.

I have to get sterner with myself. If it's gathering dust or cobwebs, I'm going to have to consider it clutter.

Thank goodness no one is going to do a white-glove test.

Yet!




No comments: