Friday, July 25, 2014

R2-D2 :: The Sequel





Heading Up North for stage two of the R people working to Downsize/De-clutter at my mom's. What I like to call R2-D2.

Though I wish we had a robot to help!

Since I know from last time that I have to stand in one exact spot in the front yard between a tree and a bush in order to get Internet, I am not even going to try this time! So I will be off grid 'til I get back on Sunday.

Am hoping for a productive weekend. While we ran across "old things" last time, this round might be a little more emotional. We are hitting the basement, which was "Dad's territory." Expect to see and hold a lot of his things, which will have more of a connection than ordinary junk (for lack of a better word) picked up at auctions.

Will still have to keep in mind our mission to help Mom have a cleaner, less-cluttered living environment. Hopefully the "do we keep, toss or sell" questions will not lead to any Star Wars or "R" Wars!

See you on the dark side.





No comments: