Monday, August 25, 2014

Are You Ready for Some ... Emmys?



I'm an awards show junkie, but I was surprised when I learned today that the Emmys are on tonight. Tonight? One night after the VMAs and on a MONDAY night, no less?

Thinking Monday nights were for football, I was ill-prepared.

I texted the guys and reserved one couch as MINE for the night. My plan was to don some orange to support Orange Is The New Black nominees, plus wear a smile to support the hopefuls from Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.

I got as the orange transformation but never made it to the couch until now, after 9 p.m. My fault for volunteering to do a "little project" / "little favor" for a friend. It's done now and beautiful, of course (ha), but I missed most of the show. Do you think they'll have results online?

I did just catch the "In Memoriam" segment and have weepy eyes. Will have to get back to the couch and watch more for some humor.

As long as the couch is mine, I better use it, right?


No comments: