Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Orange you Glad?

Remember this one?

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana, who?
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana, who?
Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange, who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

I would always get sick of the joke, but never the color orange. It's kind of my favorite (but I also favor lime green and the color purple, too, for obvious reasons).

Can't recall if it was the ORANGE or what that got me interested in watching the Netflex series Orange is the New Black. I believe it was the recommendation of two neighbors that got me started. Since I don't have Netflex, I rented the DVDs for Season One over the course of the last 2 weeks.

Who would have thought I would be so entranced in a female prison drama? Well, not just drama. I laugh out loud a lot, too. Just quite the mix of emotions and story lines to make it interesting. Really interesting.

I finished Season One tonight and wow. Shocker. I really must move onto Season Two ASAP. That, however, is only available on Netflex. Don't subscribe but now might be the time the take that one month free trial. Ha.

In the meantime, I'll have to dig out some of my orange garb so I am stylin' with the "new black."

Just as long as it stays on this side of the vertical bars.

Orange you glad I'm well-behaved at this point in my life?







No comments: