Monday, June 1, 2015

J-J-J-June?

Flipped the calendar this morning after flipping off the furnace. I mean shutting off. Well, actually maybe flipping off is more appropriate. June 1st and we need heat??

Yup. It was 45 degrees when I pulled out of the garage. And that was warm compared to overnight lows this weekend. B-r-r-r. (Note to self: Summer doesn't officially start for 20 days.)

The good thing about June is that it is Dairy Month. And you know what that means...


Time for ice cream! Naturally. 

This is a throwback picture from Sister Weekend a few years ago in Bayfield. It looked so tasty, but after getting a splinter on my tongue, I opted for a small cup of the real stuff.

Don't go thinking I am obsessed with ice cream. I haven't even had any since last month! Doing pretty good on that streak.

Speaking of dedication and commitment...

I got this automatically generated email today from MapMyRun, which apparently was downloaded as an app on one of my phones or electronic devices. I say "apparently" because I haven't used it – which is quite obvious here...


Now don't be intimidated by my commitment to exercise. With hard work and determination you, too, can accomplish 2 workouts in 1 year. Good luck!

Thank goodness I don't have a MapMyScoop tracker – especially in June. Or as my chattering teeth say, J-J-J-June! Uff da. Bundle up and enjoy Wisconsin's frozen goodness this month!



No comments: