Friday, June 19, 2015

TGIFing


I decided to put my empty nest doldrums in the Denial Drawer and make it a weekend about us. Well, to be honest, we made the plans over a month ago stating, "Carter will be gone so we'll have all this free time!"

Not thinking that in reality I'd want to fill each minute so I wouldn't be missing him.

So we made our way over to Green Bay to stay with our friends Scott and Sandy for a golf weekend. We'll golf in Green Bay in the morning, then head to Door County to golf Sunday.

Tonight, since they live on a golf course,  we went on a green and putted for practice. ... And money. You can see from these beautiful photos that we also enjoyed a gorgeous sunset. Of course, that meant daylight was fading, making it challenging.  Not U.S. Open challenging!

For the record, I tied for first! You know what that means - ice cream for the winner! 

This FREE weekend is looking good. TGIF!


No comments: