Saturday, June 27, 2020

2021 Season Underway


Got my 2021 Senior Portrait Season underway today with my first victim, er smiling customer! Felt great to be behind the lens again, that's for sure.

Was a pretty warm day here in central Wisconsin. But this girl, who I've watched grow up in my church, was a real trooper. And we even had fun!

I already used my allotted computer time – self-imposed during vacation – looking through her pictures, so I'll keep this blog short. Plus there's not much else to report. As it should be on vacation!!

A few pictures from today. Elise is pretty much sunshine from the inside out!


Grotto Shrine in Rudolph is pretty cool.



A "suspension bridge" that I survived and lived to tell about it!



We're all in our happy place! She's happy this was the last photo and I'm happy it's my first batch!


No comments: