Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Dog Days of Summer Vacation

The dog days of summer vacation are doggone awesome! If I do say so myself.


Got to spend my morning with Oakley...


His big brother Max and their momma Chris, sipping frothy coffee and catching up!


Then, I got to spend the afternoon with Buddy...


His brother Blue and their momma Cindy, sitting under the shade tree, shootin' the breeze.


Then I got to spend the evening with hubby, toasting 18 years together (tomorrow), stuffing ourselves with the amazing food at Two Lakes Supper Club... and bringing home a DOGGY bag of carrot cake. You knew there was a dog in there somewhere. And I can't call him an old dog... until his birthday Friday. Yup. It's one special week on Blue Jay Drive.

Made more special with girlfriend (and dog) time today, too! Summer vacation is pretty awesome thing when I think about it.

No comments: