Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Flying Miss Daisy


Well would you look at that? This is what happens when you just take a picture on the side of the road and leave electric fences out of the equation. I can get a photo in focus AND an extra visitor driving, er flying, Miss Daisy.

Of course you know after I blogged last night, I had to go out and challenge myself. Obviously, I go pretty easy on myself. No major challenge other than to not break any laws. Whew. I got this!

So that was my excitement. How was your day?

Did you know that it's only 6 months until Christmas Eve? I mean really. What a waste of the first half of 2020. I think we can do better. Don't you?

Camera or no camera, I definitely need to focus on some positives. Some joy! Think I'll log off and get started now.

No comments: