Thursday, June 25, 2020

We May Now Commence to Birthday-ing



Remind me to set my alarm for work tomorrow because today felt like Friday. Well, felt like Sunday actually, since I've already commenced to celebrating my birthday.

Had massage therapy at lunch, golfed 9 holes with my friend Marigene after work, then she treated me to birthday ice cream at King Cone! Who's luckier than this girl? Nobody! And it's almost Friday.


We definitely had some fun on the golf course. Did not keep score and implemented the Birthday Unlimited Mulligans Rule. My gift to myself. And my serenity when I've only golfed twice this summer.

Gonna have to rectify that when I've off next week. Why not call it a birthday week? No plans other than spending as much time outside and away from my computer as possible. Forecast looks good for that.

May even get around to sampling more than one flavor at King Cone, too. Who knows? Getting older and wilder! Join me for the ride!

No comments: