Friday, June 26, 2020

Vacation Eve


Who's ready for vacation? Me! And kitty is showing me how to do it! P.S. She's a very good teacher.

Since I did work today, I guess vacation doesn't technically start until tomorrow.


But I think I'm getting the hang of it already. Little rain coming through forced my golf activity indoors for today, but I'll get out there a time or two during my mostly stay-cation.

Sylvester suggests I take a nap about once an hour, too. That sounds kind of ambitious, doesn't it? Think I'll just sleep in until 8 a.m. and take on the days. Or 8:30... or maybe 9. We'll see what moves me.

Tonight, though, it's possibly time to watch something on TV or dive into a book or just sit in my swing and swap mosquitoes. So many choices! And thankfully, so much time!

No comments: