Friday, June 19, 2020

Busy as a Bee


This guy was in our garage, which for the record, is a thousand times better than a bat or snake! There was one of him and I was much bigger! He didn't seem as busy as most bees, though, so I'm thinking he was a buzz kill.

OK. No more puns. I'll BEE nice. Haha.

I was busy this week – like in a non-insect, human, full-time worker kind of way. The week flew – again in a non-sect manner. Normally I like that, but we already only have 10 days left in June and I feel like my summer hasn't started.

Should have gone kayaking after work but we were getting scattered showers this afternoon and there was a 60-80% chance of more rain, so it didn't look promising. Then of course, Mother Nature cooperates and we could have gone after all.

Tomorrow is supposed to be much of the same sporadic-ness. So no golfing but I plan to go next week. Since I don't have league this summer, I'm about 4 rounds behind already. I miss my work people and work fun! There, I said it. Took 102 days of quarantine, but I said it!

Hope you can get out and enjoy SUMMER! I'll get back to you with the latest buzz tomorrow!

No comments: