Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Camera Ready

School's out for summer! Sorry it didn't go the way senior year was supposed to, Class of 2020, but you looked great!


Since it's MY blog, I hereby grant myself permission promote myself! Ha. I'm now booking senior portrait sessions for the class of 2021! 

In a strange turn of global events, it looks like my calendar is pretty wide open this summer. Some weekends are filling up, but late afternoon-early evening times offer some quality photography lighting, too. 

In a nutshell... Several outfit changes (including sports) and multiple locations are fine. I have several outdoor settings that are nice (including a friend's red barn), but I can go anywhere – especially if your senior has favorite spots in mind. Pretty much can get it done in 2-3 hours tops.

For the record, I'm pretty easy to work with. Just ask me!

If you or anyone you know may be interested, send them my way. You know where to find me. Thanks for listening!


No comments: