Thursday, August 12, 2021

Chasing Colors


This photo pretty much sums up my week. I've been capturing colorful moments every evening while taking senior photos. This image is from this evening after wrapping up down south (aka The Town of Rome). 

And yes, I took this safely while sitting at the one stop light in town. Loved the pretty stripes and the fact we can see the sliver of moon to the left there.

It has been a busy week of chasing images. And it's been fun! Each of these new seniors have their own style and own personality. It's been a treat. Especially since I only knew 2 of the 6 I've done. The other 4 are new strangers. And fun to get to know. 

For example, this sweet little girl tonight is actually a national champion power lifter. Uhm yep. Pretty awesome! 

I've got 7 more senior shoots to go so we'll see what other colorful facts I learn while capturing their true colors. Should be fun!


No comments: