Friday, August 27, 2021

Rain Delay in Your Favor


I feel like I'm playing Mother Nature Monopoly and I just drew the Community Chest card for: Rain delay in your favor. Collect 3 hours.

A majority of people not happy that the rain – accompanied by lightning (that's the clincher) – played havoc on Friday night sports. I honestly wanted to go to Assumption's home opening football game tonight. But then I got this gift of a free evening (thanks, lightning) and I got some things done.

Finished my crochet project of the week. Got my senior portrait session from last night sorted. Designed a t-shirt for an upcoming 5K. And popped some popcorn.

Well, of course! My Twins are hosting the Brewers so it's actually on TV here! 

So yep. Full disclosure: Some of the evening was productive. Some was just enjoyable. So far. Better get back to it.

Hope you made the most of your Friday night plans!




No comments: