Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Game On, Right?


The Olympic torch – aka my golf tee and the hazy sunset – is still burning and the games are still on. And they've been messing with my sleep and blog schedule, though. That and the new season of "Robyn takes senior pictures" has begun.

Had my first session last evening with a girl named Robin – so you already know she's adorable, right? It went very well. She couldn't take a bad picture. Had some fun in the water, by the water, and on the volleyball court. A few faves...



Then, as we wrapped up, we were blessed with another beautiful sunset courtesy of (unfortunately) those Canadian wildfires. So a few images from the parking lot of Nekoosa High School...



Pretty, right? I thought it was the perfect ending to the day. But then...

I was up late sorting through some of my pictures, but did watch Simone Byles on balance beam. Hubby had golf league and went to bed before me. I went back out to living room to shut off lights, etc, and my pillow and body pillow were on the couch. Say what?

I march back to the bedroom. "Why am I sleeping on the couch?" 

The answer... Because my Minnesota Twins manhandled his Cincinnati Reds, coming from behind and hitting a 3-run homer in the 9th inning!

So my question is... Hubby is at golf again tonight. His Reds already beat my Twins today. Is it his turn on the couch? I mean this is the Olympic season. Game on, right?!

P.S. Full disclosure: He let me sleep in bed, after all.


No comments: