Sunday, August 15, 2021

Up to Par - And Beyond

That moment yesterday when I took a selfie after getting my first of two holes-in-one became a distance memory when I set foot on the grown-up sized course today.

My short game certainly didn't carry over! I guess my long game, either.

But it was a nice date with hubby and gorgeous weather in the low 80s again. 

My plan was to get all of my bad shots out of the way today so I'd be good on Wednesday when I'm doing a United Way scramble for work – and Saturday when I do an Assumption football fundraiser scramble. Based on my score – which took a calculator – I think I got plenty of bad shots out of my system. Hope that worked!

Either way, it's all in good fun. For those of us who don't take it seriously or claim to be good, but still try.

Let's not talk about how I still hold a grudge against that darn windmill from yesterday!

No comments: