Saturday, August 14, 2021

Getting Cheesy AND Corny

Had a full and fun family day today. Had to show these Minnesota kids what a good time in small town Wisconsin is all about.

But first we had a few more gymnastics in the front yard – with my good camera...

Doesn't this shadow look like the Air Jordan logo? I think so. And this is what a back flip looks like...



That air time is crazy!!

Then I taught a little photography class with my camera securely fastened on top of a tripod. They each got a turn taking a picture or two of others... Say "cheese"!





After that, it was time to go rural fun and check out the Kellner Corn Fest. Yup, they were convinced we'd just be in the middle of a corn field but the little wide spot in the road known as Kellner had a some games (including BINGO, which we did not win), a dunk tank, some bouncy houses, and... corn!


Caryn was the only one to dunk someone!


Why yes, that is a tractor-shaped bouncy house!


I need some sunglasses! But so nice to have a sunny day with temps in low 80s.


Some of the fundraiser was for the South Wood County Humane Society.


CORN!!


After a grueling round of mini-golf at White Sands Beach, I took them to my favorites spot!


We've got new King Cone fans! Who wouldn't be?

The crew headed back to the Twin Cities tonight. Such a nice visit! Love all the branches of my family!

And this old lady is also exhausted. But a good kind of tired.

No comments: