Monday, August 16, 2021

The Repeat Button

My Alaskan vacation is on repeat. I've put a in a hours lately trying to get my digital scrapbook done and it's wonderfully like re-living our adventures!

In my mind, I had Labor Day weekend as a self-imposed deadline since I am pretty sure they'll have one of their "unlimited extra pages for free" deals. But then Shutterfly surprised me and has the sale right now! I got 10 more pages done this evening but I'm still only on Day 5 of 10. Uff da. 

So these are pages 42 and 43. I better double-check how big my book can be. Something tells me 100. So I guess that's about 6 or 8 pages per day. Hmmm. I'm gonna make this work somehow. 

Even though they extended the current sale to Wednesday night at midnight, I don't plan to even think about trying to make that deadline. Way too many pages left and I don't want to rush creativity. Ha.

All I can say is I'm glad I already sorted through the pictures first AND that I blogged every day. It's fun hitting the repeat button and enjoying our wonder and amazement all over again!

No comments: