Friday, August 20, 2021

Son-shine and Son-flowers


Didn't get a chance to blog last night because after I finished a nice senior photo shoot – including a sunflower field – my son-shine came home.

Just a quick visit to say hello, eat, sleep, and goodbye. Haven't seen him in over a month so I took today off to spend time with him. Made sure he visited Grandpa and Grandma, too. So wonderful just to have him here and huggable. 


He's so cooperative with photos, too. Took 23 years to train him.  Ha.

He left mid-afternoon and hubby and I headed down to De Soto, which is south of La Crosse, for Assumption's first football game. Jim does stats so I rode along to take pictures. Can't turn down a game mostly in daylight. 

Ended up losing 34-31. Had some good things going. Just couldn't execute those 2-point conversions.

Heading home now so I better close and watch for deer!!




No comments: