Friday, November 26, 2021

A Black Friday Special

I had today off and still set an alarm. Not to get to any door buster sales – but to be sure to make it to my 9 a.m. deep-tissue massage in time. I know how to have a day off!

Hubby was gone all day to the high school for the Cranberry Classic hoops tournament. He's on the committee so he'll be there all day tomorrow too.

While he was gone, I took advantage of a Black Friday special – having Carter to myself all day. We finished up cookies for cookie back tomorrow. And browsed our way around Stevens Point and Plover. Picked up a few things for Christmas. Mainly it was just nice hanging out.

Got home just as it was turning dark. His girlfriend drove up and got here around 7:30 p.m. We played a game we can't wait to introduce to the family tomorrow. And are hitting the hay now so we can it the road early for Up North cookie bake fun.

Hope you had a great post-Thanksgiving day. And that you're still grateful for what you had yesterday. I know I am!

No comments: