Monday, November 29, 2021

How to Recharge

The first day back after a 5-day weekend is a tough one. Even after 3 cups of coffee, I was just struggling today. Thankfully I was plenty busy. And thankfully I had a plan.

Nothing wakes you up like ice in the face. Or taking pictures of someone getting ice in the face. B-r-r-r.


Yup. Date night with Mr. Zamboni does it every time!

Was chilly at Ice Hawks arena. Figured I better get to a Pacelli Co-op Hockey game since there are a few Royals on the team. And it was a free night. And the only ice was on the rink – not on the roads. So it was ideal. And they beat Shawano 8-2, so really ideal!

Of course, by the time I got home via my warmed up car, I'm yawning again. I'll finish up looking at photos in the morning. Here's hoping for much success on ice this season.

And more strong coffee!


No comments: