Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Gratitude Challenge Day 3 :: Food


Let's dip right into it. Here's the scoop on today's Gratitude Challenge. 

Day 3. A food you love.

Really no surprise here. I mean you know I love ice cream – whether it's 95 and humid or 20 below windchills. (By the way it truly is never too cold for ice cream!)

While I enjoy it – a lot – I hadn't ever thought of being grateful for it. But I guess I am.

Sometimes it's a reward for doing something good. Sometimes it comforts me (not necessarily a good thing). Other times it leads to socializing (a very good thing). Or even meeting new friends (awesome). So I suppose I am grateful. 

But mostly I just love it.

And no, I don't have ONE favorite flavor. I do like most varieties of mint chocolate, blueberry cheesecake or crumble, coconut, caramel, and on and on. As with all the things I'm grateful for in this challenge, I'll include the disclaimer that this list is not all-inclusive.

And as far as food goes, I also could eat these every day:

  • Pizza
  • Popcorn
  • Buffalo chicken anything
  • Fiber One Cereal

Just seeing if you're paying attention. I'm just grateful for food on the table (or in the freezer) every day and never having to worry where my next meal comes from. 

Except when King Cone and DQ are both closed for the season!

#gratitudemonth


No comments: