Sunday, November 21, 2021

Gratitude Challenge Day 21 :: Friend

Today's challenge is kind of tricky. It's the one time I don't want to single anyone out and end up offending someone I don't mention. So I may have to go a different route.

Day 21. A good friend.

Instead of saying I'm grateful for a specific friend, I'll tell you some things I'm grateful for in a good friend. (Again, not all inclusive.)

A good friend doesn't care you're Viking fans and still wants you to come to his birthday party on Packer Sunday. And a good friend tolerates a happy dance when we finally pull off a close win (even if it was against their team). Phew. 

A good friend shares their cake, too. And a good friend supports my sweet tooth in general – ice cream, Kringles, cheesecake... you know who you are.

A good friend makes time for a walk or coffee.

A good friend suggests the right book or Netflix series because they know me. (A good friend watches Hallmark movies, too!)

A good friend listens when I need it. And supports me even when I make mistakes.

A good friend doesn't mind that I curse on the golf course. And puts up with my 3-putts.

A good friend doesn't judge my wrinkles or my weight or the silver linings in my hair.

A good friend is a great hugger. For that, I'm super thankful!

Feeling blessed with the wonderful friend in my life.

#gratitudemonth

No comments: