Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Gratitude Challenging

 I'm wrapping up my participation in the gratitude challenge because I'm too busy enjoying my blessings to stop and blog.

Yesterday was the end of my two-day work week.. Yay!

Last night was a late night after shooting Assumption girls hoops. They just edged Wausau Newman to go 2-0. Yay!

Today was a full day off. Woke up early (for a vacation day) so I could bake my pumpkin pies.

Always grateful when I don't burn the crust! We'll find out tomorrow they taste as good as they look.

Hubby and I hit the road at 11 a.m. to spend the afternoon and evening with Carter and his girlfriend, and meet more of her family (dad up from Alabama, sister, brothers). Had a pre-Thanksgiving pizza dinner. It is pie day after all.

Very nice time with very nice family! Now we're enroute back home. Carter's with us and Mamie will come up Friday.

Figured I'd better post now because it will be late when we get home. Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving with more blessings than you can count!

#gratitudemonth 

No comments: