Monday, November 8, 2021

Gratitude Challenge Day 8 :: Beauty

Today's Gratitude Challenge is almost too easy. I just have think of when I say, "Oh wow, that's beautiful," and start making a list.

Day 8: Something beautiful.

While a lot of things fill this bill, I'd say Mother Nature ranks right up there on top. Whether it's fall colors creating a beautiful scene...


Or a stunning sunset that leaves you speechless...

She owns the market on pure, unfiltered beauty. And I'm grateful for it.

Not just because I enjoy taking pictures. Even with nothing to permanently capture the image, my mind can. And I often think, well thanks, God. That was a real treat!

That's after I "oooh" and "ahhh" a bit, of course. Based on the thousands of beautiful photos I took in Alaska, too, I'd say I'm on to something with giving Mother Nature some credit. 

I may change my opinion later this week if we get snow, but for now, thanks!

#gratitudemonth


No comments: