Thursday, June 24, 2010

Caller I.D.


Since the advent of Caller I.D., rarely are we surprised at who's on the other end of the line when we answer the phone. In fact, we can even "screen" calls and disregard the person's call altogether, if we want.

We do that for obvious telemarketer calls (sorry folks) and the suspicious "Unknown" or "Unavailable." We don't have any extra money to give and, no, we aren't interested in having our rug shampooed or our windows measured.

Today, though, I would have loved to have been home when the person (or business?) pictured above called us. Carter Precious. Sounds more like a sentence than a name, right? Like "I hungry," "She pretty," "Carter precious."

No clue if it was a joke or not but I'm pretty sure when Carter does get that cell phone five years from now, we're going to make him put that as his account name!

And, if he gets one any sooner, it'll have to be Carter Spoiled.

No comments: