Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's Rally Time

We played our first game of the day under cloudy and misty conditions. Not making excuses or anything.

That Rapids Rage had a tough morning. They fell behind 8-0 in their first inning! Yikes. That was tough to watch. They did manage to score 5 runs in the 3rd inning (Carter got the first run) and then rallied and scored 2 more in the last at-bat. But that wasn't enough. So they lost 8-7.

Now we're all home resting and Carter goes back to play a "must win" game in a little bit. Let's rally, boys!!

I'm hitting the road to go to my twin sister's house. Her stepson got married today and they are having a pig roast/party at their place later this afternoon and evening. So my guys are on their own.

I certainly hope they have a win to report later! If not, I'll still come home to them tomorrow. They kind of grow on ya.

No comments: