Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Waterfront Property

It has been raining for the past 12 hours at least! Since I've got water on my mind, I thought I'd share a few pictures from our recent excursion with my parents and sister down to The Lure Bar & Grill on Lake Petenwell.

This pair was "parked" along the shoreline. It was such a nice calm night, I would have loved to have taken one of them for a spin. We had such a big meal, though, we'd probably have sunk it!

My mom got out for a little walk to see the view. Here Carter is telling Grandma all about the lake. It's the second largest in Wisconsin, you know.

My sister Romey is quite a catch! Couldn't resist getting the perfect camera angle to make her "look" like quite the angler. I know her husband would be pretty impressed -- especially since it must be a Leinie's fish!

That was a fun time. I love water -- when it's in a lake or ocean or river or hot tub...

This rain is a bit crazy, though. Carter's ball practice was canceled for tonight. Hopefully this day-long soaking will wrap up tomorrow for his next Reds game.


Don't want anything to dampen his streak.

No comments: