Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sunny Side Up

The sun finally made an appearance. And stayed awhile. Unfortunately, I had such a busy day, I didn't have much time to hang around with it.

I was desperate, though. So this afternoon at work I proofed some pages outside, sitting on the steps of one of our building's entrances. I wish I would have had more stories to read. I definitely was not out there long enough.

When we got home after work, I took one look at our "hay" and knew I should get mowing. That would mean sun time, too. But I had errands to run and was basically gone the rest of the night until now. I hope tomorrow brings another opportunity for bonding time!

Carter and Daddy had a 2-hour baseball practice tonight so I'm sure they'd prefer a switch to something cooler. I say we compromise. Not too hot and sunny -- but no rain either. There's baseball to be played this weekend!

And that green hay in the front yard really has to go.

No comments: