Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Album

Thought I'd share some photos from the wedding weekend since it's not every day we get dressed up with someplace to go! This was taken outside of Heritage Hill State Park on Saturday while we waited to get in. It is not open to the public yet so they were not going to open it to us until 1 p.m. and not a minute before. At least it gave us time to get a lovely photo before the wind whipped my hair out of shape! Don't we look sharp? Hubby stands with the groom. They are both smiling nice for the photographer but I have a feeling both Jim and Scott are thinking, "I wonder who's leading The Masters now?" The chapel at Heritage Hill is not very big, but it is pretty. The golf cart was used by the park employees but it looks perfect in the setting since the bride and groom are both avid golfers!

This handsome usher is tough enough to wear pink!


Sandy and Scott look like newlyweds, don't they? True love!


As previously mentioned, the wedding party bus stopped at Lambeau Field for some photos. Don't go thinking my husband is smiling because he's enjoying himself! He's probably grimacing and thinking, "I can get through this! I can get through this!"


Here I am in front front of the Vince Lombardi statue just so I can show my dad. Notice I am keeping my hands in front so I didn't have to touch it!


Seriously, it was a nice weekend -- and it was good to get some sleep last night! We're getting too old to be skipping out of town for wild weekends!


Until the next time, that is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell hath frozen over to see you standing in front of Lambeau Field and not have the Vikings there to play the Pack!
Julie