Friday, October 14, 2011

Croppin'

By some miracle, I got my act and my crap (or scrap) together and was ready for my scrapbooking weekend on time.

I had a few extra errands to run this morning, plus squeezed in a very short run against the wind (both ways, seriously) -- but a person can do things like that at warp speed when they have the right motivation.

My friend Jenny picked me up at 12:30 and we headed to Stevens Point for Croptoberfest 2011.

When all is said and done, I did not have as productive a day as I'd hoped. First, I practically forgot how to work my Cricut -- it's been so long. Then, the very first page I'm working on -- New Year's Day Rose Bowl party -- was missing the main picture.

I forgot Carter had taken that to school for a project and I still didn't have it. I had asked him to get it back this week and, sure enough, when I called him he said he did get it. And it was in his backpack. So I'll have to start out with that one in the morning when we go back up there.

Hopefully now that I've got the kinks worked out, I will get into a croppin' groove tomorrow and kick some butt. Or as Carter pointed out: Don't do fast pages, do good pages.

Good plan!

No comments: