Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Like a Lamb?

We always gauge the month of March as a Lion or a Lamb. Can't we do the same with October? I am loving the lamb these days!

I don't know if it got up to 80 today but I suspect it was close. Hubby and I took a 15-minute walk during lunch hour and it was absolutely gorgeous out! One of those days where we probably shouldn't have escaped the office -- even for 15 minutes -- because it was oh so hard to go back! Shouldn't we be golfing instead of working? Did you hear that sound? I think my deck chair is calling me!

Well, we sucked it up and went back to work.

We did get home in time for me to enjoy a nice run in the sun. I figured I better get moving since I am doing a 5k race in Amherst this weekend. Trust me, there will be no medals coming home with me this time, but I am going to have some fun, I'm sure!

After my run, I showered quick and drove Carter into town for confirmation. I was tempted to take a nice walk. (Dairy Queen is 2 blocks away.) But instead I parked somewhere to "borrow" some wireless and fired up the laptop to watch last week's episode of Modern Family. That show cracks me up. I am sure anyone driving by thinks the old lady in the CRV is a lunatic laughing with herself.

Partially true.

Now I see I still have 15 minutes before I have to pick Carter up. Do I check work email or take that walk?

Hmmm.... should probably enjoy the taste of summer before the Lions of winter return!

No comments: