Monday, July 2, 2012

Sneak Peek

Mondays are tough but I found the key to chasing the Mondays away...

First you take advantage of your hubby's birthday gift and get a one-hour massage after work. Oh that was sooo nice! Then you take a trip to your favorite store and enjoy the Wal-Mart air-conditioning for free... then you load photos from the weekend and smile at the memories!

I call this one "Pretty in Pink".... It was one of two sunsets I captured "on film" but I am having a hard time picking and choosing. So expect a big scrapbook-type blog one of these days soon!

Here's hubby and I keeping things hot on our anniversary! Oh it was quite warm to begin with. Almost wanted to jump in the water at The Orchards at Egg Harbor. Nice course, but tough. I have scenic photos from both of those, too.

You'll just have to be patient. Tonight I am determined to get 8 hours of sleep. Yes, I'm getting old. And proud of it!

No comments: