Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Buds Having Buds

We always say we never make enough time to spend with friends. Yet every time we do, we inevitably agree, "We should do this more often!"

And it still never happens often enough, does it?

Tonight hubby is hanging out with two of his high school buddies, playing cribbage, having some Buds and maybe talking stupid.

One of the guys is home briefly from Colorado for a family Christmas celebration. The other one lives just around town but I usually see him more often than Jim since we both tend to run in the local race circles.

I'm just going to let the buds have their Buds and stay out of the way. I am sure I have a least a dozen DVR'd Christmas movies to choose from - plus it's The Voice finale... which they will probably drag out for 2 hours. Either way, I won't complain.

The house is filled with love and laughter. As it should be.

Better log off and hide in the basement before I become the serving wench. I don't think these guys tip that well!


No comments: