Thursday, December 19, 2013

Seasoned Greetings

I got a little addicted to my design programs this year and had to spice up our season's greetings with a few homemade "cards" for my Facebook page.

Since not all of you are on Facebook with me, here's what you've been missing since Thanksgiving... (Just click on the pictures to make them larger is you can't read the text.)

Thinking of warm, sunny thoughts from our August concert when the three of us saw STYX, 38-Special and Grand Funk Railroad!


Had to make use of one our "church photos" since they turned out so nice.

The one naughty thought I had this year came at the Women Rock Minnesota 10K race. Santa understands. (But does hubby??)

Naturally, our Sylvester is pretty for all seasons. And a good reminder of all the sweet blessings we have in our life.


Looking forward to the Hedberg Christmas party Saturday and our annual program. Who knew last year's appearance by Mom and Dad would be their final performance together? Treasure who you have while you have them!

And then there's our actual Christmas card/letter/photo page. I will have to wait to post that, though, since I have a few I didn't get out in the mail yet.

I hope all your greetings -- seasoned or otherwise -- are bringing a smile to your face and a warm feeling in your heart!



No comments: