Sunday, December 15, 2013

Right Combination


OK, I am well aware that the Packer fans are happy with their second-half comeback win. That's nice. But please don't rain on my purple parade!

I decided today it was time to trade in my "lucky" lounge pants that have proven UN-lucky all year and wear some other Viking ones I haven't donned in years. Guess what? It worked! The Vikings kicked butt! Finally, the right combination.

Definitely a little too late. But now that I know I have this power, I will have to make sure I pack these this weekend so I can wear them next Game Day.

So much pressure to be in charge of the world!

When I wasn't keeping the Earth spinning on its axis today, I made some Christmas treats to deliver to some of the neighbors with our family card. I had my reindeer hat on my head and was playing Christmas music on my phone (so I wouldn't have to sing). It was a great setup but not many people were home.

You don't think they were hiding from me, do you? Just because I looked like a freak with my antlers and big yellow Vikings coat and funky purple zebra-print pants?

Nah.

They probably just didn't want to open the door and let the cold air in. And with my perfect combination, I was just too cool.

Yep. That's probably it.


No comments: