Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Multi-Tasker

Had one heckuva time crawling out of the nice warm bed for 8 o'clock church. But eventually the extreme cold snapped me awake and I had a productive day.

This afternoon I got pretty much all of our Christmas cards signed and addressed. Just need to finalize the "insert" and get those printed. I multi-tasked as usual. Since the Vikings weren't on TV -- except those last unfortunate 2 minutes -- I hid out in the basement and knocked off another DVR'd holiday movie while stuffing envelopes.

When that was done, I figured I might as well get started on wrapping presents.

Sylvester supervised. And despite the warning that this "bag is not a toy," she climbed inside. It did not specifically state it was "not a napping place," after all.

Since hubby had a sports meeting this evening, I took over the living room. I multi-tasked during wrapping and, you guessed it, watched another movie. When I was done wrapping, I sat on the couch to watch the end of the movie. Carter, who was doing homework all day, just assumed I had been lounging on the couch for hours and declared "I think the TV is going to explode from too many Hallmark movies!"

Silly boy. There's no such thing as too many Hallmark movies! That's like saying to kitty that there are too many napping places.

Just plain silly. Scrooge!


No comments: