Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Crowning Achievement

I worked in my home office today since I had a very special event this afternoon. See if you can guess...


Yup, I got the royal treatment alright. Temporary, though. Apparently when I go back in 10 days for the permanent crown, they will roll out the red carpet and have the formal ceremony.

It's the least they could do for the price I paid for it. And that was only the half insurance didn't cover. Wow. I no longer can snub my nose at beauty queens and pageant monsters, er, moms.

But I probably still will.

I had to go through more pain than them. Actually, the crown isn't bad. It's the root canal beforehand that requires the crown that is not for sissies. Mine was long overdue, but when does a person have $500 just laying around to give to the dentist? I finally bit the bullet, even though I would rather have used that money for a plane trip down South.

This way, I can at least play up the princess card a few days. Until the other princess in the house finds out and/or the clock strikes 12 and I am Cinderella again.

Still going to work on my "wave" just in case. Elbow... elbow... wrist... wrist....


No comments: