Saturday, March 15, 2014

Royal Rerun

I don't mind when history repeats itself -- when it's a good thing. Like our girls basketball team earning back-to-back trips to state!

In an unusual scheduling conflict, neither Jim nor I could attend the sectional championship game. He had a fantasy baseball draft and I woke up at 3 a.m. to fly out to Vegas for "work". So Carter represented our fan base on Blue Jay Drive and did a fine job of it.

Thankfully there were others taking pictures!




Today's game was held in Wausau -- neutral territory again -- this time versus Goodman-Pembine. I tried to find the game online or listen while on the airplane, since they have wi-fi these days, but had no luck. Thankfully some friends sent me quarterly updates. Our girls ended up winning by quite a decent margin. How awesome!

Now they head to the state championship tournament in Green Bay, starting next Thursday. I will return home just in time. Yay!


When I landed in Vegas and saw we were ahead, I thought, "I bet we're going to state again!" Pretty good wager, huh? Probably used up my luck right there. Better stay away from those penny slots while I'm here.

I know. Just call me high roller.

I'm just glad the Royals are on a roll!




No comments: