Saturday, March 1, 2014

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

With more snow and a windchill advisory (again), you'd think March came in like a Lion. But I kind of think it was a Lamb, sporting extra-thick wool socks and an extra large fleece!

I was going to illustrate that with some graphic design today and ended up creating this...


You get the point.

I only ventured outside when I ran errands in town, getting groceries and stopping at the library to check out a new audio book. Both times I had to brush off my car when I got back outside -- not that I am a slow shopper or take too much time with my selections.

Oh wait, that IS me.

Got home and did my Saturday chores and then some. And by "then some," I mean while hubby was away at a hoops game with the neighbor, I did laundry, cleaned up 7 pairs of soccer and baseball cleats to sell and, get this, this undomestic goddess sewed buttons on two pair of hubby's pants AND darned two socks.

Darn!

Yes, I am that good. My reward was an hour to myself on the couch to start a new book, The Book Thief, and eat a tiny bit of Peppermint Stick ice cream. Yup, in the mother of all March surprises, I found one final container in the freezer in the garage.

So if you ask me, and you didn't, March is definitely coming in like a white fluffy snow lamb and minty-green grass!


No comments: